- BSA Space & Chapter 91: a piece about the role of public policy in securing the Boston Society of Architects’ new home and exhibit space on the Boston waterfront, published online in the BSA News, April 26, 2012
- LivableMHT: a website that I maintain, containing many written pieces and conceptual proposals regarding urban development and architecture in Manchester, N.H.
- Public Transit: the key to Manchester’s future & A Manchester streetcar system: a two-part series about the state and potential of public transit in Manchester, N.H., and a conceptual proposal for a streetcar system in that city, published online at goodgood manchester on January 11 & 12, 2011
- Preserving New England’s Forgotten Landscape: Nineteenth-Century Mills, Adaptive Reuse and the Meaning of Place: graduate research course essay, 2010
- Book Review of “Amoskeag: Life and Work in an American Factory City”: written for a graduate research course, 2010